To reach this audience, your hospital needs a strong digital marketing campaign. But how do you know you’re getting the best exposure for your hospital’s digital marketing ROI? Here are 10 ways to ensure you do.
- Make it easy – if consumers can’t find the information they want immediately, they’ll go elsewhere.
- Social media – if you’re not on it, you’re losing business.
- Offer free gifts, it is unexpected from a hospital and will draw consumer attention.
- Before you send out that direct mail campaign, use your social media channels as an inexpensive testing opportunity. This will improve your hospital’s digital marketing ROI.
- Keep it simple. Healthcare information can be complicated, offer your message in a straightforward, concise way and consumers will take notice.
- Post helpful how-to tips to make your site a sought after resource for your consumers.
- Share the latest research. Every new medical development is interesting for someone and it costs you little to share.
- Encourage your doctors or nurses to blog and share medical insight with readers.
- Share success stories. Invite past patients to share their positive experiences on social media.
- Make sure you’re getting the most out of your content by linking your blog to your website and your website to your Facebook page.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a shout.