We’ve got spirit. Yes, we do.
Spirit Week was designed with specific goals in mind — to address findings from an internal engagement survey. So, to enhance the experience for UT Health’s internal audiences (including students, faculty and staff), Spirit Week was loaded with events aimed at engaging and energizing — from fun giveaways and interactive games and activities, to a gallery walk, a Lunch on the Lawn event and a President’s Forum and luncheon.
Generating some serious fear of missing out.
It was our job to build excitement and make sure no one wanted to miss out on this special week. From on-campus signage, including standing banners, posters, e-TV displays and marquees, to daily email blasts, custom video and a dedicated landing page, we encouraged everyone to get involved, even adding a little extra incentive with an iPhone X giveaway.
This four-week campaign had an impressive reach:
- 100,000 total emails (over 2 weeks)
- 100 posters and flyers printed
- 20 standing banners printed
- 25 directional sidewalk graphics posted
- 10,000 Spirit Week event cards printed
- 10,000 gallery walk brochures printed
- Facebook organic posts reach: 11,000
- Twitter organic posts reach: 14,000 (+12.6% increase in engagements over previous month)
- Instagram organic posts reach: 8,850 (322% increase over previous month)