The Paid Search Specialist will be responsible for day-to-day paid search campaign planning, setup, and ongoing management. This individual will play a critical role in keyword research, ad group planning, bid management, search analytics, and campaign optimization. Our ideal candidate has experience in the full cycle of paid search campaign management and can serve as our in-house paid search expert.
This role encourages growth across additional paid digital platforms: display, video, digital audio, OTT, social and other paid strategic efforts.
Location: Remote is an option. Candidates within 3-hours of Evansville, Indiana, preferred.
Reports to: VP Media
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years paid search (SEM) campaign experience
- A pro at Google Ads
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certification is a plus
- Paid search and paid social experience required
- Knowledge of how paid search fits within the broader media and marketing landscape
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively, with minimal supervision
- Comfortable meeting with and presenting to clients
- Experience with digital advertising platforms including programmatic display and video, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn preferred
- Experience in the healthcare industry or working with medical professionals is a plus
- Data-driven, extremely organized, and detail-oriented
- Cool, calm, collected and collaborative
- Using best practices and tools, create new paid search (SEM) campaigns to achieve desired goals
- Generate keyword lists including expansion of current paid search campaigns
- Create and test paid search ad copy
- Utilize bid management tools and data modeling to maximize the effectiveness of paid search campaigns
- Monitor campaign results and analyze key metrics
- Optimize paid search campaigns daily/weekly/monthly to achieve click-through and conversion rate goals
- Manage client budgets to ensure proper allocation in accordance with campaign goals
- Analyze campaign performance, build client reports, and communicate on action items to improve campaigns
- Research competitive paid search landscape
- Identify new, creative paid search opportunities for client review
- Proactively make strategic campaign recommendations to clients
- Present proposals with recommended digital media tactics and rationale to clients
- Work with broader media team to ensure search campaigns are effectively supporting overall client objectives and media strategies
- Growth across all paid digital platforms: display, video, digital audio, OTT, social, etc.
Job type: Full- time