ABOUT TEN ADAMS
Ten Adams is a healthcare branding, marketing + advertising agency. We are strategists and creatives that transform business challenges into powerful brand experiences for hospitals and healthcare organizations. At Ten Adams, we pride ourselves on a simple foundation of being helpful and doing great work. We work hard to create an environment that breeds creativity and inspiration – our culture is nothing without the people behind it.
Ten Adams is seeking a rock star student to serve as a fall semester intern from their downtown Evansville, IN, location. The intern will work primarily with the digital team on the strategy and execution of digital projects for agency clients. They will also receive hands-on experience with managing paid search, social and brand campaigns. Some projects will require collaboration with other departments.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Digital Strategy li>
- Digital Design
- Digital Production
- User Experience (UX)
- Digital Paid Media
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Management
- Online Reputation Management
- Paid Internship
- Report to the office each day (101 SE 3rd Street, Evansville, IN)
- The agency uses MacBook/Apple products, not PCs
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Meaningful Work: Interns work on challenging projects with direct impact on hospitals and patients across the country.
- Skill Development: Learn foundational digital skills (SEO, UX, paid ads) and become familiar with popular web platforms (Word Press, Google Analytics, Search Console, Hubspot, tableau, Google Data Studio, Python, Jira, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Career Development: Gain a better understanding of how a creative agency works; access senior leadership and learn their career path; build a network of local and national healthcare professionals; receive top consideration for jobs at Ten Adams.
REQUIRMENTS TO APPLY:
We’re looking for students interested in the digital communication side of healthcare. We welcome any student who possesses the drive to be successful, has a positive attitude, and a desire to grow personally and professionally, to apply.
Successful interns will meet the criteria below and accept ownership of job roles and specific assignments; work independently (with support systems in place), take responsibility for their own actions; admit mistakes and judgment errors; and accept constructive feedback.
- Student classified as completing at minimum the sophomore year of academic study
- GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Enrolled in a degree program relevant to this position*
*Relevant degree programs include, but are not limited to, interactive media design, communication, marketing, advertising, health services, computer information systems, health administration, health informatics, information management, nursing, social media, and web development.