ABOUT TEN ADAMS
Ten Adams is a healthcare branding, marketing + advertising agency. We are strategists and creatives that transform business challenges into powerful brand experiences for hospitals and healthcare organizations. At Ten Adams, we pride ourselves on a simple foundation of being helpful and doing great work. We work hard to create an environment that breeds creativity and inspiration – our culture is nothing without the people behind it.
We understand that it’s the whole package that matters, that’s why we offer:
- Competitive salaries with annual pay increases and bonuses
- PTO, Holidays, Birthday, Volunteer Time Off
- Flexible scheduling with core hours
- In-office, hybrid and remote work options
- Life, health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with match
- Career advancement opportunities
As a Digital Experience Strategist at Ten Adams, you identify opportunities and provide measurable insights to clients through digital marketing. This role is responsible for owning innovative strategies to meet the functional and emotional human needs that drive consumer choice and advocacy for our client brands across all digital channels. You provide leadership across agency teams and clients to develop interactive user experience strategies for integrated campaigns and lead–generation performance tactics, from information architecture and digital content, through execution and campaign optimization. Through your deep understanding of consumer experience, hospitals, health systems, and other types of health-focused organizations, Ten Adams can progressively connect digital tactics to all other aspects of a client’s brand and growth opportunities.
- Adopts and proposes digital marketing innovations and technologies.
- Presents and leads digital strategy during client meetings.
- Develops and oversees client digital marketing and communication programs.
- Advises and works collaboratively with all other departments to inform the development of specific integrated digital channel strategies.
- Develops KPIs and leads the design, implementation, and quality assurance of digital marketing and campaign data.
- Works with client and agency teams to support all client online experiences, social channels and performance strategies.
- Develops and evaluates strategies using various forms of marketing analytics.
- Uncovers and proactively communicates how digital tactics are impacting strategic goals.
- Analyzes and recommends intelligent actionable insights based on data.
- Develops detailed, quantitative analysis while developing meaningful insights into business performance for marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of digital marketing activities, ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of regular reports.
- Monitors and evaluates emerging digital trends; customer research and insights; competitor landscape and data; plus healthcare and societal trends to further optimize digital marketing efforts, spending, and performance.
- Develops strong, trusting relationships with clients and team members and provides leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution.
- Manages research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior.
- Continually assesses the alignment of digital marketing tactics with the client’s strategic initiatives.
- Proactively keeps abreast of assigned clients’ marketing and media plans, and provides technological solutions including content ideation, rich media, channel optimization, promotional ideas, mobile solutions, social enhancements, etc.
- Maintains relationships with outside partners/vendors, or managed platform resources.
QUALIFICATIONS + REQUIREMENTS
- 1- 3 years of experience working with a content management system, programming and proofreading
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field preferred
- Savvy communication skills with teams, clients, and outside partners/vendors
- Reliable, professional, assertive, extremely organized and keen attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Acts in a manner that supports the standards of communication, respect, privacy, and teamwork by demonstrating a commitment to professional and ethical conduct
- Demonstrates commitment to service excellence by promptly addressing internal/external customer issues/requests, resolving concerns while maintaining a professional image
- Accepts ownership of job roles and specific assignments/goals; works independently, takes responsibility for own actions; admits mistakes and judgment errors; and accepts constructive feedback
- Connects personal work results to the accomplishment of team and organizational goals
- Completes work assignments within established quality and/or quantity standards
- Communicates effectively with various audiences using the most appropriate method for the situation
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills, exceptional communication skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action
- Provides oversight and support for the management of all client website properties, pages, social channels, email platforms and campaigns.
- Supports the maintenance of active client social and email engagements.
- Works in support of the VP Digital to set the direction and execute both short-term and long-term digital strategies for both Ten Adams and clients.
- Works with Business Development to support all owned online experiences, social channels and performance strategies.
- Provides inspiration and mentorship in best practices to all agency department teams.
- Gains a thorough understanding of the healthcare industry and our ideal client opportunities.
- Provides prompt, proficient, professional and helpful assistance between the Ten Adams Digital, Account, Media and Creative teams when needed.
- Supports prospective client engagement including creation of proposals and SOWs, presenting estimates, project planning, correspondence, and scheduling as needed.
- Participates in the development, presentation and advancement of the Ten Adams brand.
- Seeks new vendors and opportunities to make our services better.
- 4+ years of full-time experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist or similar role
- 4+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Healthcare client experience a plus
- Solid knowledge of all different digital marketing channels, online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, and CRM software
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Incredible team player
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate with internal and client teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field
Job Type: Full-time