ABOUT TEN ADAMS
Ten Adams is a healthcare branding, marketing + advertising agency. We are strategists and creatives that transform business challenges into powerful brand experiences for hospitals and healthcare organizations. At Ten Adams, we pride ourselves on a simple foundation of being helpful and doing great work. We work hard to create an environment that breeds creativity and inspiration – our culture is nothing without the people behind it.
We understand that it’s the whole package that matters, that’s why we offer:
- Competitive salaries with annual pay increases and bonuses
- PTO, Holidays, Birthday, Volunteer Time Off
- Flexible scheduling with core hours
- In-office, hybrid and remote work options
- Life, health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with match
- Career advancement opportunities
The Creative Experience Director will play a transformational role in overseeing the ideation, and execution of all production assets at Ten Adams. Our Creative Experience team must be highly collaborative and iterative to push all boundaries and create the most meaningful connected consumer experiences for our clients. This role serves as our champion to raise and maintain both internal and external production standards from concept to delivery.
As the Creative Experience Director at Ten Adams, you will be responsible for leading the teams that craft innovative and best-in-class consumer experiences for our clients’ audiences across all traditional and digital channels. These experiences are intended to meet the functional and emotional human needs that drive consumer choice and advocacy for their brand at every touchpoint. With a deep knowledge of design and technology, you will inspire our team to see and adopt a customer-centric approach at all times. Through your leadership and vision, Ten Adams will continue to provide engaging experiences that amplify our clients’ brand position (missions).
This position reports to the VP Creative.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate in project and implementation planning.
- Understand the strategic objectives of campaigns and create goals from such objectives that are technically sound, feasible and timely.
- Think strategically to guide the creative experience vision during the entire project cycle to ensure that the concepts and design decisions are sensitive to both the needs of users and our clients’ businesses.
- Oversee creative ideation and execution of passive, interactive and reactionary experiences.
- Guide the teams to create specific marketing strategies, systems, applications and processes and manage the development of initiatives and connect them to the strategic-level vision.
- Inspire, support, and work with cross-disciplinary teams to craft creative provocations, identify new opportunities, and envision innovative experiences.
- Ensure the work is of the highest quality possible and that our clients love what we are doing for them.
INTERNAL MANAGEMENT + SUPPORT
- Provide inspirational leadership, strategic vision and mentorship to the Creative and Digital teams.
- Foster an inclusive and collaborative workstream within Creative and Digital teams, and partner with the VPs of digital and creative to align on needs and execution.
- Lead design team and/or freelancers throughout all stages of creative work from conceptualization to execution.
- Build trust and confidence with partners to maintain successful client relationships.
- Work tightly with tech leads to ensure the highest level of creativity in technology is being explored.
WHO YOU ARE
- Leader: act as a thought leader, build trusted relationships, influence decisions and drive urgency on critical priorities
- Influential: able to communicate through complicated matters, builds trust easily, and gets buy-in from partners
- Self-reflective: acknowledge own’s experience and experiences of others
- Strategic: able to think big picture and drive work accordingly
- Strong Communicator: excellent communication and presentation skills
- An optimist in the possible and a keen eye on getting from A to B
- Expert translator of strategy and research into creative concepts
- A great listener and synthesizer
- Open-minded and high-minded. You come to the table with lots of ideas while accepting and encouraging new ideas and POV’s
- Very strong communicator and influencer
EXPERIENCE YOU BRING
- 10+ years of agency or in-house experience working in a Creative Director, UX Director or Marketing/Brand Director role
- Bachelor’s in Visual Design, similar discipline or equivalent experience
- This role is primarily onsite in Evansville, IN, with the opportunity for hybrid
- Experience leading brand, content, and communication design experience, with substantial exposure to a wide variety of disciplines and channels including online and offline advertising, video, social and interactive multimedia to amplify brand strategy and storytelling
- Inspirational leadership, team builder, team player and mentor
- Strong digital and social media campaign experience
- Demonstrates commitment to service excellence by promptly addressing internal/external customer issues/requests, resolving concerns while maintaining a professional image
- Able to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Comfortable with team-based work structure; ability to remain flexible to change within the work environment and scope of responsibility
- Completes work assignments within established quality and/or quantity standards
- Communicates effectively with various audiences using the most appropriate method for the situation
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe’s Creative Suite and Figma
- Knowledge of digital platforms and assets including programmatic display and social media
Job Type: Full-time