We’re searching for an experienced, energetic, and talented Content Writer to play a transformational role in a range of healthcare content marketing efforts including web, blog, social media, and email channels.
Our Content Writer works closely with both Ten Adams’ digital and creative teams to produce compelling content that’s strategically on-target, easy to understand, and above all, effective for our clients. This position requires that the candidate be a self-starter, extremely organized, detail oriented and highly motivated. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness of healthcare marketing, and patient care topics and conversations. The successful candidate will also possess the ability to effectively juggle multiple priorities while managing client expectations, timelines and coordination between various resources.
If you have impeccable writing skills, can quickly interpret client needs and work well under tight time constraints, we want to hear from you.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience writing healthcare content
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, creative writing, communications or related field
- A diverse digital portfolio including search engine optimized web content, digital banner ads, social and blog posts
- Experience writing TV scripts, video, radio and print is a plus
- Agency knowledge and experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and calmly deal with shifting priorities
- Detail-oriented and a proactive problem-solver
- Curious and constantly seeking opportunities to learn and grow
- Ability to see others’ point of view and cope with criticism
- Proactive, self-motivated and collaborative
- Reliable, professional, assertive, extremely organized with keen attention to detail
- Writes clear, concise and grammatically correct content
- Simplifies medical jargon for ease of understanding by healthcare consumers
- Understands which language styles appeal to various healthcare target audiences
- Interviews various stakeholders including physicians, administrators and consumers with care and competence
- Applies knowledge and tools for search engine optimization to create persuasive digital content
- Develops and maintains a clear and consistent brand voice
- Uses common style guides to adjust tone and write for diverse audiences
Job Type: Full-Time