Are you a relationship-oriented, strategic-minded Account Executive who is ready to deliver exceptional customer service and leading-edge marketing and creative to your clients? Are you looking to work with an incredibly talented group of creative professionals? Are you ready to take your career to the next level by establishing vibrant and positive relationships with your clients and exceeding their expectations?
At Ten Adams our vertical is healthcare. And we are looking for an Account Executive who will not only bring a fresh perspective to the role, but strong communications skills that will “Wow!” our healthcare clients. Success in this role requires building positive, long-lasting relationships with clients as well as working in a proactive manner to produce excellent communications strategies, measurable results, on budget and on time.
Specifically, you will:
- Achieve the client’s marketing objectives in a profitable manner.
- Lead in the preparation and facilitation of account and client meetings.
- Create client conference reports for all client meetings.
- Ensure that clear, comprehensive and concise creative briefs and project updates are submitted accurately to all appropriate personnel.
- Actively seek additional projects/new business from client contacts.
- Analyze client input, together with background knowledge and research to work with internal team to produce
- marketing communication plans/calendars.
- Work collaboratively with the creative team and media staff to provide successful solutions for clients.
- Present recommendations and expert point-of-view to clients to effectively deliver marketing plans, concepts and media plans.
- Coordinate and authorize all estimates for client approval.
- Review and approve creative/production materials, copy, design and coordinate client approval.
What we need from you…
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in advertising, marketing and public relations.
- Healthcare and/or agency knowledge and experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The ability to cope with pressure as well as meet and exceed tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to develop positive relationships with clients.
- The ability to travel to client locations as needed.
How do we connect?
If the Account Executive role is a good fit for you, please send us your resume + samples of your work. Recommendations from past employers would be awesome. We will tell you about our complete benefits package which includes insurance, 401k, PTO, professional development, and flexible scheduling. We are excited to bring the right person on board as soon as possible.
If you are ready to apply, please complete the form below: